Samsung s3 unlock

aaronmeyer76

Reaction score
I have a Samsung Galaxy s3 I have never rooted my phone but sometimes when I restart my phone it says custom at the bottom with a picture at the bottom with a un locked padlock does anyone know what this means please help

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I had this show up on my s3 as well, but it IS rooted. It seemed to only show when I did a battery pull. Did you buy your s3 used?

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Since you already started this exact same thread thread in the Galaxy S3 forum - Samsung galaxy s3 - let's keep the conversation there instead of spreading it out across the forum. It becomes far more difficult for people to help figure out the answer, and for people searching for similar issues, if there are several threads on the same topic in different places. :)

OP
A

aaronmeyer76

Reaction score
aaronmeyer76 said:
I have a Samsung Galaxy s3 I have never rooted my phone but sometimes when I restart my phone it says custom at the bottom with a picture at the bottom with a un locked padlock does anyone know what this means please help also I was told the phone did not come out oficially until July 12 for some reason the phone was delivered to my house July 9th
any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated