Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Pricing and Preorder Dates

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-galaxy-note-5-chrome-back.jpg

Even if we have several folks out there who are disappointed with some of Samsung's choices regarding the Note 5, we know that there are many of you who may still want one. It turns out that preorders for the Note 5 start today (August 13th) on all four major US carriers. It looks like the price on contract will be your standard $299.99, and the off contract price will be around $800.

Here's a breakdown of some pricing and preorder dates for folks who want to get one (if you guys find links before we do, feel free to pot them in this thread):
  • T-Mobile customers who get the new Samsung Galaxy Note 5 through their JUMP! On Demand can get the phone for $0 upfront and at just $28.50 a month (for 18 months). That offer starts today and goes through September 30th.
  • AT&T is making preorders for the Note5 available onatt.com and AT&T stores starting at 3:00pm ET today - only the Black Sapphire and White Pearl are available initially.
  • If you are a Sprint customer, preorders for the Note 5 start shipping Friday, Aug. 14. (actually, both the Note 5 and the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus will be available in Sprint Stores and all other sales channels starting Friday, Aug. 21. Sprint's options for getting the phone are: Sprint Lease, Sprint Easy Pay, a two-year service agreement or without an annual contract.
No specific info was given for Verizon at this time. Also, the Galaxy Note 5 will show up soon at Samsung Experience Shops at Best Buy, as well as Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, Costco Wholesale, Inc., Sam’s Club, Target and select Walmart stores. We will keep you updated with more info as it becomes available.

Don't forget to stop by and check out our dedicated Samsung Galaxy Note 5 section for further discussion: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Last edited:

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh you know I will! I'm excited to play with them. We are one of only 2 retailers that are receiving them the day after announcement! Even if it does have a damn demo mode installed, it will be nice to see what they can do

Sent from my Verizon G4