1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Samsung Fascinate Gets a Promo Video, Too

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by Shadez, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Samsung Fascinate Gets a Promo Video, Too

by Kevin Krause on July 9th, 2010

Just like the Samsung Captivate for AT&T got its very own promo video, the Fascinate headed to Verizon is quick to show itself off in moving images as well. Admittedly it is the easiest of the Galaxy S phones to overlook with several other high-profile launches headed to Verizon, but we wouldn’t want the Fascinate feeling left out, would we? Sure the advertising copy is mostly the same as any other Galaxy S promo you could throw together, but the song is kind of catchy.

phandroid.com

2. wuyanks

wuyanks DF News Team Premium Member

3. TreyDaPrince

TreyDaPrince New Member

Yeah, I think its a fake. I think someone just edited the Captivate video. They're both the same, just with a red background for Verizon. And look at the Fascinate when it shows up. It doesn't even look real. Looks like something from an emulator whereas the Captivate fits right in.

I call BS...
Search tags for this page

galexy s4 tv adverisment theme song