Samsung Announces a Gold-colored Galaxy S4

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
gold-sgs4-facebook.jpg

Ever since Apple announced their shiny new champagne/gold-colored iPhone 5S it looks like everyone has been jumping on the bandwagon. Recently, a rumored gold-colored HTC One started popping up online. Now, Samsung sent out an official Tweet and Facebook announcement that they will be bringing out a gold-colored Galaxy S4 device.

There will actually be two different versions, a Gold Pink or Gold Brown. Samsung is showing them off first in its United Arab Emirates social media outlets. It is possible that neither of these will actually reach wide distribution and may be intended for only specific markets. Of course, we will keep you updated with any new info as it arrises. Share in the thread if you would be interested in one of these?

(Scaramanga can't catch a break... everyone wants to be "The Man with the Golden Gun/Phone.")

Source: GalaxyS4Forums.net

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
gold-sgs4-facebook.jpg

Ever since Apple announced their shiny new champagne/gold-colored iPhone 5S it looks like everyone has been jumping on the bandwagon. Recently, a rumored gold-colored HTC One started popping up online. Now, Samsung sent out an official Tweet and Facebook announcement that they will be bringing out a gold-colored Galaxy S4 device.

There will actually be two different versions, a Gold Pink or Gold Brown. Samsung is showing them off first in its United Arab Emirates social media outlets. It is possible that neither of these will actually reach wide distribution and may be intended for only specific markets. Of course, we will keep you updated with any new info as it arrises. Share in the thread if you would be interested in one of these?

(Scaramanga can't catch a break... everyone wants to be "The Man with the Golden Gun/Phone.")

Man you beat me to this story by...well looks like an hour .

hqdefault.jpg

FAST!!!!

as far as this "gold" thing goes it was a matter of time. I know a dude about to buy a gold iphone 5s and I ask why since you going to keep it in an otterbox any way..but hey people get gold fever. And manufacturers are taking that to the bank.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
gold-sgs4-facebook.jpg

Ghetto. Just plain ghetto. Put a bright flashing blue light on it and it'll sell a million more.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Notate

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
They should have called their current model "Platinum Edition" and saved some money on parts.

WestOkid

Reaction score
I love Samsung, but making a gold plastic phone is straight tacky. iPhone fanboys are laughing hysterically at this shameless reach.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
i just replaced all the brass hardware in the house that was built in 1980s. sadam hussien also had gold toilets and ak47, now he's dead. don't they know that gold/brass went out of styles decades ago? NASTY ghetto style.