Saltwater Fishing APP

jomab21

Reaction score
I am an avid saltwater fisherman. Does anyone know of any app's that can give you pictures of fish or can tell you the rules and regulations of certain states. For instance in SC you might can only catch this but in GA you can catch this.

Thanks everyone!!!!!! :icon_ banana:

Seawolf

Reaction score
I'm going to post here and also add that a good fishing app is long overdue. There is a huge opportunity here for someone to make a lot of money if they can manage to put together a nice comprehensive fishing app.

I'm talking about including everything from navigation, buoy locations, tides, depths, noaa information, weather, location tracking so you can mark spots on the map and use GPS to plot courses, ability to record photos and video and associate those files to a recorded spot on your map and share that information.

The possibilities are endless and with the GPS/MAP setup we have on android it just screams for a decent Angler App.

sharkhunter

Reaction score
I use Jimmy Houston's FishNotes. It doesn't tell me the rules/regulations but it does take video, audio and photos of my fish. It also captures weather conditions, water, bait used etc and whats real kewl is that it creates a custom fishing report that I post to facebook for my nephews while im out fishing. It also tells me where other people have caught fish as the app is connected to all the other users so we all receive hotspots as we find them.

Jimmy Houston's FishNotes

YoungVan

Reaction score
You can download TX Saltwater Fishing Companion by Verona Solutions, LLC on the iTunes App Store.