[Rumor] Supposedly, Only 375,000 Nexus 4 Phones Have Sold So Far

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
The people who complain about the lack of LTE in the Nexus 4 don't get it- Google is trying to create an avenue to end reliance on subscription-based carriers. Unfortunately, there is no pre-paid LTE available on GSM, so they have to settle for T-Mobile's HSPA+ network. If they wanted to make it available on MetroPCS or some other LTE pre-paid network, they'd have to manufacture a specific CDMA phone for that network, which would bring up costs and complicates their mission. By producing a GSM only phone, they're able to give the consumer choice when choosing his/her wireless provider and the power to leave that provider whenever he/she wants. I agree, the next Nexus should be released everywhere on every network that is willing to accept the terms and conditions that come with the phone (which would exclude VZ anyway). But I'm not against this idea of making an affordable, awesome phone for the pre-paid GSM market. And its not like there isn't a demand for the N4- they've been sold out since it launched months ago. It's LG who is to blame. I can't believe how incompetent this company is at producing this phone.
Well said sir.We(people)are gonna find something too complain about.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I finally found a Nexus 4 to play with at a TMo store. Man did I love it! I'm one that likes it's display better than amoled.