[Rumor] Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Shipping in September; Galaxy Gear in October

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Aug 19, 2013.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

According to the latest scuttlebutt, not only will the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 be announced in September, it will also be shipping in September. Additionally, the Galaxy Gear smartwatch will ship to retail stores in October. Here's a quote with more of the details,

Obviously, none of this has been officially confirmed, but the source is solid, so it seems very likely. As always, we will keep an eye on things and bring you any confirmation or additional details which pop up.

Source: SamMobile
    2 people like this.
  2. bigdad63

bigdad63 Member

it is breaking my heart just a bit that I will have to leave Samsung. I am always on my speakerphone having personal and business conversations where I have to look something up at the same time.I just got off of a call where I had to check a date and time for a dinner meeting while I was on the phone with a representative and when the phone was facing with the speaker towards me I could hear the representative fine but when I had to flip it around and check my calendar I had to have the speaker blasting on maximum in order to continue the conversation. With front facing speakers that would have been a much easier and more sophisticated conversation. Rear space facing speakers, after hearing the HTC One and the Nexus 10 speakers, just make the zero sense and I will not buy another phone without front facing speakers. So it looks like the HTC max will probably be my new phone. It's a shame because I have really enjoyed my time with my galaxy s3.
  3. tgyberg

tgyberg Well-Known Member

^ I can imagine that it's much better with the speakers on the front. Oh well, the HTC max looks to be pretty awesome!
Search tags for this page

galaxy note 3 verizon shipping forum

note 3 speaker