[Rumor] More LG Optimus Nexus Rumors Emerge with Detailed Specs

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
I guess I don't know what LG is thinking. You have some fantastic specs with the CPU/GPU, good screen and resolution and a significant amount of RAM, but cheap out on storage??? C'mon now. We are getting to the point where storage is crucial. 32GB should be the bare minimum on any top of the line smartphone. They should offer 64GB and 128GB options now. An SD card slot is nice for people that do a lot of media swapping, so that should also be a no-brainer. And please, non-removable battery? /smh

SolidSnakeUS

Reaction score
I guess I don't know what LG is thinking. You have some fantastic specs with the CPU/GPU, good screen and resolution and a significant amount of RAM, but cheap out on storage??? C'mon now. We are getting to the point where storage is crucial. 32GB should be the bare minimum on any top of the line smartphone. They should offer 64GB and 128GB options now. An SD card slot is nice for people that do a lot of media swapping, so that should also be a no-brainer. And please, non-removable battery? /smh

What I'm thinking of with the battery being more formed and more built for the phone itself (and for the sake of the build thinness). They explained for the lack of SD cards in the Nexus line up of tablets and phones is the idea that they want the experience to be a whole experience, and all in one place, not all over the place and split up with the SD cards (their explanation). But yes, it should still be 16/32GB minimum for flagship phones in this day and age.

52brandon

Reaction score
between play music, drop box, and whatnot, I barely use any of my storage on my GNEX. I'm sure I wouldn't have a probmel with that. Still gonna wait for it to drop before I make any choice

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll say the internal battery is probably part of making the build simplified since in the Japanese market the phone comes only in a sealed, waterproof variant. Maybe I'm just grasping at straws though because that could be as simple as changing to a containing backplate and outer shell.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is why I feel Samsung will sale the only Nexus with a removable batt.If that's the case,I just might be on the Samsung band wagon for 2 more yrs.