[Rumor] New LG Rumor - The Optimus G Might Be the First LG Nexus Device

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Holy....Now I really need to find a job, although I'm sorta willing to give up my unlimited for this!

npro1464

Reaction score
Holy....Now I really need to find a job, although I'm sorta willing to give up my unlimited for this!

You won't have to, because I doubt it will be coming to Verizon (or any Nexus phone, for that matter). Verizon has gone all out Facist in it's quest to end unauthorized tethering and software from being run on their phones. The GS3 was locked, the Note II will be locked, and most likely ever phone released on Verizon will be locked from now on. Nexuses just give too much freedom to the user for Verizon. If a new Nexus does make it to VZ, it will have a probably locked bootloader, which is unspeakable IMO and I don't think Google would stand for that. It may happen, and the dev community will flip a ****- I'd rather the Nexuses stay clean from that garbage.

Goddessmiamia

Reaction score
I am patiently waiting....

I am due for an upgrade sometime in February - do you think the LG will be out by then?? I hope I hope I hope!!!
:icon_ banana:

That would be the best birthday gift to myself if the LG was available before March 1st.

Are there any "hints" as to when this phone will be released?

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am due for an upgrade sometime in February - do you think the LG will be out by then?? I hope I hope I hope!!!
:icon_ banana:

That would be the best birthday gift to myself if the LG was available before March 1st.

Are there any "hints" as to when this phone will be released?
By November is the timeframe for the Optimus G.