ROM installed, now what

spiveytove

Reaction score
Alright, I'm such a newb that I give noobs a bad name....but I did manage to install and use rubiX Focused 0.5 without bricking my X. From what I experienced it was pretty damned groovy, but I missed all my stuff so I recovered into my backup. How do I get my stuff back? I'm okay reinstalling apps, but it's the stuff on the apps. The to-do list, the notebooks, the ebooks. I saw in the ROM's thread that Titanium Backup is a a bad idea (that's what I used when I did the 2.2 OTA). What am I missing or is them the breaks for being on the ROM side of things?

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
OK by what i read it seems like you recovered into one of your earlier backups, correct? And most likely this backup was on the stock ROM or another, so that means you dont have Rubix Focused on your phone anymore, you are back to what you were on previously. But yeah i kept hearing titanium is bad when you want to recover the data of apps from one ROM to another. There is probably a way but i also heard that trying to transfer save app data from one ROM to another isnt going to work too well because of how different ROMs could be. Some apps just dont work too well on certain ROMs too. So i say you are SOL buddy, i had to do it the same way but most of the app data wasnt really important to me anyways because i havent really used any of the apps you do but i can see why youre worried. Hopes this helps any :)