1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rom Help & Suggestions

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Roms' started by TwiztOfate, Sep 11, 2011.

1. TwiztOfate

TwiztOfate New Member

Hello Everyone!!

I have been looking on here for several weeks and have tried several roms and really havent found one that i absolutly love so im asking for some help in finding something that i might be missing. So i really like sence and something that looks really cool, the 2nd thing im looking for is an amazing battery life! I know that droids dont get the greatest battery life to begin with but with the roms ive tried ive gotten about 5 hours on minimal use and i think there has to be something out there that is a bit better.

Im open to suggestions and will try everything

Thank you in advance :)
  2. thing88

thing88 New Member

Try these roms

anything with Nil's Gingersense has been flawless and fast IMO. also try the new stock 2.3.4 build with Tiny's ginger kernel. that one is about as fast/stable as it gets.
Search tags for this page

gingertiny kernel