1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rocketfish rf-mab2 Controls Not Working

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by pygmypa, Dec 26, 2010.

1. pygmypa

pygmypa New Member

I just got the rf-mab2 an paired them with my droid. The sound is good but none of the controls work other than volume and call. No ffwd, frwd, pause..... I have tried with stock music player, mixing and double twist. I have headset controls enabled in the music programs and still no controls. Help please.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  2. PsychicRefugee

PsychicRefugee New Member

Bump for this. Just ran into the same problem. It worked initially, but I was using MixZing, and it kicked open Winamp, when I rebooted, none of them respond, except for volume and call, just like you. I'm gonna try turning it off on all players, rebooting, and just enabling one and seeing how it goes. Or maybe just repairing with just the phone profile first, then enable the music, and maybe that will take precedent....
Search tags for this page
galaxy s4 not streaming music to rockfish wireless headphone

how to fix rf mab2 wireless headphones volume

how to fix rocketfish rf-mab2 volume button
how to pause music with rfmab2

my rocketfish headphones stop working

rf mab2 volume button stuck
rf-mab2 not changing songs
rf-mab2 volume button not working
rfmab2 jammed buttons
rocketfish bluetooth headphones button stuck
rocketfish bluetooth headphones volume buttons broken