Ringtone

rew88

Reaction score
Is there a app you got to get that will let you make your own ringtone and notification? I got ES file Manager and try it works for a while then it says unknown ringtone

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ardeleon09

Reaction score
If you want to make some using a computer look into a program called Audacity. It's free and I used to use it way back with my Moto Razr to make ringtones. I'll still make some if I'm really wanting something I can't find.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Also, I've had decent luck using Zedge to find pre-made ringtones, including clips of songs I like. It's another good option with a LARGE library and requires less work if you can find a clip of a song that you want to use. You can search by the name of the song or even something like "Suits theme song" (used that one for a long time. Great song.).

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also, I've had decent luck using Zedge to find pre-made ringtones, including clips of songs I like. It's another good option with a LARGE library and requires less work if you can find a clip of a song that you want to use. You can search by the name of the song or even something like "Suits theme song" (used that one for a long time. Great song.).
I like to take very specific areas of songs, down to the 1/100 of a second on start and/or end and for some reason Ringdroid stopped finding my music selection after 5.0.1 so I switched to Ringtone Maker, which is also free and works about the same method as Ringdroid used to.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
Is there a app you got to get that will let you make your own ringtone and notification? I got ES file Manager and try it works for a while then it says unknown ringtone

AS far as i know, file managers don't make ringtones. Try ZenUI File Manager instead of ES File Manager, and try Audacity for making ringtones.:p

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ringdroid still works. Still using it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I'm going to try that...I used to have the Hartford whalers"brass Bonanza" for when my son calls... It used to make me smile..I still miss my Whalers!

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm going to try that...I used to have the Hartford whalers"brass Bonanza" for when my son calls... It used to make me smile..I still miss my Whalers!

It was never the same when went to NC and became the Hurricanes.

sent from my ZenPad 3S 10

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Great! I'm looking for the Whalers song... Zedge may be the place I find it! Thanks

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Great! I'm looking for the Whalers song... Zedge may be the place I find it! Thanks

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Yup! Its there Redbert! Whalers games in the civic center used to be so much fun.

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Yup! Its there Redbert! Whalers games in the civic center used to be so much fun.

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score

My favorite way to spend an evening. We had season tickets for at least 12 years, then the Wolfpack...I tried to find Brass Bonanza, but I couldn't find it. I had it on an old phone on a music app but I can't make it happen now