Ringing Noise

Lockeluffy

Reaction score
Hi first post here. I've been very happy with my fascinate and decided to root it today, even though I'm not sure what to do now. Anyways I'm not sure if the root has anything to do with it since this has happened pre-root, but sometimes on startup there will be a very annoying ringing noise coming from the phone. I don't know what the reason for it is, and it goes away randomly. Even putting headphones on it doesn't affect it. Also the volume control on the fascinate is Very laggy, responding 5-6 seconds after I press up or down on it. Any help would be very much appreciated.

jimmy2179428

Reaction score
Sounds like you have a loose connection with your phone. This could be a hardware issue.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

OP
L

Lockeluffy

Reaction score
This is getting ridiculous, now the sound wont stop unless its on vibrate, the second I turn the ringer sound up it blasts this incredibly annoying sound, over and over and over. I don't see why a loose connection would be the problem, unless it has some warning sound when theres a loose connection, which would be stupid.

garywojdan81

Reaction score
Check for any notification sounds enabled or there's always a factory data reset. Since your rooted you might want to try wiping the dalvik cache maybe. Could it be an app that's gone flaky? What's the last thing you installed before it began?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App