Revolutionary GPS Watch Monitors Your Child and Will Call 911 In Case Of Emergency!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
20384072_BG2.jpg

It may not be the most stylish watch on the market today, but this may one day soon save your child's life! The watch designed by inventor Jason Sullivan is designed to be a lifeline when a child is in danger to instantly contact their parents and authorities. If in trouble the watch also includes GPS that will pinpoint the exact location of the child in need to expedite emergency response. Most current GPS tracking devices are loose and can be easily separated from a child. The LEO watch however is tamperproof with a titanium band and will stay with the child at all times. This dramatically increases the potential for rescue. Consider the best method for locating missing children to date, the "Amber Alert", it still relies on a manual search mechanism. If a child were wearing a tamperproof LEO watch a notice could be sent to a parent the moment the child was at an unplanned place, or the child could press the panic button at the first sign of trouble. Police would be instantly dispatched to the child's realtime location.

With a child of my own I can really appreciate the significance of technology like this.

Via myfoxla.com

swc2001

Reaction score
AWESOME!!! Does it come in pink or Purple for my Daughter? How Much is it?

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
AWESOME!!! Does it come in pink or Purple for my Daughter? How Much is it?

Head to the source link for more info. I'm not sure that it is fully on the market yet, but this is the type of thing I will definetly have for my daughter.

Captmilk

Reaction score
They shouldn't have made it so small. I have four kids and that is huge. It might be a better idea installing the device into a necklace, which would be harder for the kids to take it off.(and loose)

Briankbl

Reaction score
And how many times is a child going to hit the panic button by accident lol

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
They shouldn't have made it so small. I have four kids and that is huge. It might be a better idea installing the device into a necklace, which would be harder for the kids to take it off.(and loose)

Yea but chances are, if you're wearing a necklace and being mugged, they will rip it right off. .. but I love this watch, now if it had a taser... <g>

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yea but chances are, if you're wearing a necklace and being mugged, they will rip it right off. .. but I love this watch, now if it had a taser... <g>

Dude, didn't you get the shock baton I sent you???

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Sorry dude... some assembly required, batteries not included... :D

TracyDavidson

Reaction score
Is wristbands and necklaces only options in this category? Anyway I am pretty interested about this thing. I would like to buy one for my son. Are they made of waterproof materials?