[request] sms quick reply

lerit50

Reaction score
Looking for a quick reply app that works like the handcent sms (exact same settings)

Have used both chomp and smspopup... chomp doesn't do the popup like handcent and smspopup slows down my phone... the notifications suck and the developer is MIA

So please helpp

wierdo124

Reaction score
Agreed. Handcent sucks but there's no better alternatives. Supposedly Noah Siedman (Shady SMS developer, GREAT developer) will be extracting his SMS client from Shady and creating a direct competitor...i will buy that...but c'mon we need some more competition.there's tens of popular music apps but only 2 half decent Messaging apps?

OP
L

lerit50

Reaction score
Agreed. Handcent sucks but there's no better alternatives. Supposedly Noah Siedman (Shady SMS developer, GREAT developer) will be extracting his SMS client from Shady and creating a direct competitor...i will buy that...but c'mon we need some more competition.there's tens of popular music apps but only 2 half decent Messaging apps?

I wouldn't say handcent sucks... but it doesn't have the options i'm looking for and the popup is aged.

I've tried shady sms and would love to get my hands on the client.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Looking for a quick reply app that works like the handcent sms (exact same settings)

Have used both chomp and smspopup... chomp doesn't do the popup like handcent and smspopup slows down my phone... the notifications suck and the developer is MIA

So please helpp

Try SMS Popup. I think it has a similar quick reply popup to Handcent.

OP
L

lerit50

Reaction score

So please helpp

Try SMS Popup. I think it has a similar quick reply popup to Handcent.

10chars....