(request) battery percentage for gingerbread theme

kcdroid

Reaction score
I have looked everywhere for the battery percentage mod on the stock and gingerbread themes. I even tried the ones from gummy 2.5 but it was causing the launcher to force close. Can someone please make one or show me where I can find it. I love this rom and once I get the battery numbers in the battery it will be perfect. Thanks

humungus

Reaction score
I have looked everywhere for the battery percentage mod on the stock and gingerbread themes. I even tried the ones from gummy 2.5 but it was causing the launcher to force close. Can someone please make one or show me where I can find it. I love this rom and once I get the battery numbers in the battery it will be perfect. Thanks

I didn't know you wanted one for the Gingerbread theme. Below is the _full_ Liberty Gingerbread Theme with the large white battery numbers (which seemed to be the most popular).

Double Digit White Numbers From MicroMod777's Nexus ROM

statsysbattery90.png

These range from 90-10.

Download Nexus Double Digit White Numbers

Last edited:

Trong

Reaction score
Oooo nice. Any chance we can get the the one with the smaller white numbers?

Thanks!

OP
kcdroid

kcdroid

Reaction score

I didn't know you wanted one for the Gingerbread theme. Below is the _full_ Liberty Gingerbread Theme with the large white battery numbers (which seemed to be the most popular).

statsysbattery90.png

These range from 90-10.

Great thanks for your help. Sorry I didnt explain what I was looking for that well before.

humungus

Reaction score

statsysbattery90.png

These range from 90-10.

Great thanks for your help. Sorry I didnt explain what I was looking for that well before.

No problem. The ones for the stock Liberty theme (yellow) require more effort because the images aren't already made. I'm not great with photoshop and I don't have the time to learn at the moment. But the green ones are easy. Enjoy

OP
kcdroid

kcdroid

Reaction score
I like the stock gingerbread green better than the yellow so this is perfect. Thanks again