Replying to Message

Levi

Reaction score
I know this is probably a dumb question, but this is new to me...if I receive a forward or a text that includes multiple people, how do I reply to ONLY the person that sent it to me instead of the entire group? Still gotta lot to learn bout this Droid...and some of the stuff on this forum, I don't even know what they're talking about! I need a phone glossary haha!!! :confused:

NiteCloak

Reaction score
I know this is probably a dumb question, but this is new to me...if I receive a forward or a text that includes multiple people, how do I reply to ONLY the person that sent it to me instead of the entire group? Still gotta lot to learn bout this Droid...and some of the stuff on this forum, I don't even know what they're talking about! I need a phone glossary haha!!! :confused:

In texting mode, while viewing the text thread in question, go to menu (soft menu key) then select more then select 'modify recipients'.

In Gmail email, while viewing the email in question, look for the the small, grey left-facing arrow (triangle shaped) near the top right of your screen (portrait mode), click it and it will offer "reply, reply all, forward" options.

Good luck