1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do you disable reply to all

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by Bluelard, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Bluelard

Bluelard New Member

I was wondering if anyone knows how to disable reply to all for text messages? When you receive a text sent to multiple people and then reply to that text it replies to everyone from the original text. I know that in the stock messaging app you can select the contact picture in the upper left hand corner to select the person to reply to. This is annoying and sometimes i forget to do this. I don't think any of the third party apps such as handscent have any way to even select who to reply to, they just mass reply to everyone. Anyone with any suggestions???
  2. insertnewsn

insertnewsn New Member

I'd love to find an option as well. Didn't even realize this was happening until people I didn't know started replying.
  3. lisalisa13

lisalisa13 New Member

Same problem here... My brother sent me a pic of my niece and didn't know it was a mass text, when I replied I got message from misc people asking who's this? Would love to know how to disable it too if anyone knows. I use handcent at the moment. Never had a phone do this before I got the bionic

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

disable reply all android

droid 4 how to disable reply all
droid how do i turn iff reply all text
how do you reply all in a text?
how to stop reply to all mass text messaging
how to turn off mass text

how to turn off reply all on android

how to turn off reply all on android incredible

how to turn off reply all on droid

if you receive a text sent to multiple people and reply, doe