Reject call and reply with SMS

Yufice

Reaction score
One of the best features I've ever seen on any mobile OS. Is there a way to customize the text? Also, is it at all possible to avoid the additional "send" press, and just completely automate it? Those two settings would make it perfection.

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
One of the best features I've ever seen on any mobile OS. Is there a way to customize the text? Also, is it at all possible to avoid the additional "send" press, and just completely automate it? Those two settings would make it perfection.

I agree being able to automate it would be great. But I must say this is not a new feature my son's Samsung Intensity (non-smart phone) has this option.

AppUsabilityExpert

Reaction score
Exact solution by "QSMS & Call Reject SMS / Text"

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.onion.mobile.QuickSmsToBuddy.Trial

- This app allows you to send sms to missed/rejected calls.

- It also allows you to send a 'default' sms after user specified time period. e.g. you can specify to send a msg after 10 secs

- *** You send sms during "Outgoing" call reject as well

- *** You have ability to messages while sending the reject sms depending on the context. e.g. "I will call back in 10 mins" instead of "I will call back later"

There are other interesting features as well in this app. Watch demo at youtube with key word "QSMS : Quick SMS To Buddy Android App by Onion Systems"

--
AppUsabilityExpert

GXeed

Reaction score
If you are looking for an app to let you reject incoming calls with predefined or custom SMS and setup a reminder to return a call as well..

so check Reject++

You can:
- Reject a call with SMS, Reminder, Or Both.
- Convenient Slider on top of incoming call screen, slider it up and go with Reject++
- Smart SMS Templates with "Tags"
- Smart Reminders Scheduling Engine.
- Works with mobile screen locked or OFF
- Notifications works no matter if the app is active or not.

Check much more Features & Screenshots for Reject++