Red dead redemption

sik

Reaction score
I def agree bought it a couple days after release. I just got into mexico and have done a couple missions was trying to do alot of the challenges for hunter and treasure and stuff love it though def gets a 10/10 in my book. I have for ps3

Kmart95

Reaction score
I havnt gotten a chance to play it yet but i have heard a ton of great things about it from friends.

bomber889

Reaction score
I have it on ps3, and although I haven't been playing single player much, I have been playing multiplayer. It has a few glitches, but overall a nice game. still play mw2 more :p

gixxerboy

Reaction score
great game not the best but good game. its actully really short for a sandbox game. i got it for xbox and i personally thought gta 4 was better but thats my opinion.

Varking

Reaction score
Considering that we haven't had a great cowboy game in ages, they knocked this one out of the park. I got this game for PS3 and it has been my favorite game for this system, you could chalk that up to poor games and poor ports for the PS3, or you can say this was a great game. I will go with great game.

V

verian

I couldn't believe how great the multi-player is. I don't usually like sandbox games on multi-player, theres always been alot of lag and glitches but this one plays ok. And yes single player is unbelievable, Sometime I'll just get on my trusty steed and ride around searching for nothing just exploring.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Imo it's overrated...I have it on the 360 and I've played it maybe 4 hours , and I got it I think the day or two after the release date.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
i havent booted my 360 since i got my droid except to watch a movie. gotta play again sometime.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm going to pick this up for my 360 at Best Buy on my lunch break today. Although, some of the responses in this thread are causing some doubts. Is it worth the $60 or not?

Last edited:

mkw87

Reaction score
Anymore the games are so short I don't think they are worth the $60. I wish netflix let you rent games to....bc that is about how much they are worth imo. This game looks great but I think I'll pick it up used.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can deal with it being short if the multiplayer is good. I have COD MW2 and have hardly ever play single player since I bought it.