Recovering data files....help please

ralbertina

Reaction score
I have a Droid Incredible phone. Earlier this afternoon, I rooted the phone, then downloaded and backed up all files using TitaniumBackup, installed and ran ClockworkMod and then installed the CyanogenMod ROM. Everything went well and the new operating system appears to work well. The problem I'm having is I can no longer see/find the TitaniumBackup icon to launch and restore my original data files. I can go to the SD card and see my original data files, I'm just not sure how to recover them without having access to the TitaniumBackup Icon to start the recovery program. Can someone walk me through how I can recover my original files. Thank you in advance for your help.
redface.gif

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Re-install Titanium through the market and use that to re-install the rest.

OP
R

ralbertina

Reaction score
Reinstalling all google apps after ROM install?

Is there a way for me to install all google applications, post ROM installation? Thereby I could gain access to the market to reinstall some of my missing applications. As a workaround last evening, I went out to developers site to download Titanium Backup. I then installed and ran the program. ALthough selecting the Restore function, then through <menu> selecting <batch>, the program had me restore one program at a time. Also, many of the programs failed reinstalltion. Somewhat frustrating. If I could just get all my previous google appliactions restored (i.e., Market, Navigation, etc.) I could then go about the task of manually redownloading the Marketplace applications that could not be restored using Titanium Backup.