Recording a saved voice mail...

OP
Gudasau

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I don't have any news (it's been turned over to a detective and my son is having second thoughts), but I wanted to chime in and thank EVERYONE for your input! What awesome help and links! When I originally posted my plea on the 20th, I was so incredibly overwhelmed and scared. I certainly didn't want to do something wrong and lose the messages. You ALL rock!

As for Mom, the wishy-washy 17 YO may be afraid to proceed, but Momma certainly isn't. This threat came completely out of the blue and was aimed towards a kid who really doesn't stir up stuff, nor have enemies. Not sure who and why, but I WILL find out.

Thanks again, y'all are AWESOME!

skidoo

Reaction score
Is there anything YouMail does that Google Voice doesn't? Because Google Voice is amazing when it comes to call handling and voicemail.

___
Sent from my phone. Please excuse typos.

groin!

Reaction score
I used both Youmail and Google Voice. I prefer Google Voice.

Also wanted to update that you can't get voicemails from visual voicemail anymore - Verizon turned that off and they point you to a third party company that charges for the service. And the 1/8 audio jack thing didn't work for me. What did work was using Skype/VOIP and recording that way. Here's a step by step How to save voicemails to MP3 on Verizon | stuarte.co it was by far the best way of maintaining the quality of the audio. Good luck