Recommend calender/weight loss tracker/diary app?

steeda2005

Reaction score
I have been searching the market and haven't really found anything I really like.

Here's my situation. I am trying to drop weight to join the Navy. So I have to track my weight, neck, hips and waist measurements. I also like to take note of my activity.

Anyone out there know of any good apps I could try?

Thanks a ton!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OyVOid

Reaction score
Try Calorie Counter. It has calendar, food, and excerise diary.
Also take a look at RunKeeper. It keeps track of your activities.

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
I like MyNetDiary. Works on lots of devices and the web. The measurement page will let you track everything you want. It will let you enter your exercises too. Down side, you need internet access to use the extensive food database. Fastest food entry I've seen in diet program, though.

But for tracking the actual exercise, well the walk/run stuff, I like CardioTrainer. Makes a nice GPS track, will audio announce periodic time and distance (got tired of that and turned it off), and play music. Seriously, I just use the tracking feature. Works very well on the Droid X.

Also tracks estimated burned calories and puts a calorie badge in your notification bar, so you can tell when you've been slacking. Feature can be turned off.

moset

Reaction score
Calorie counter and as for the loss think low Carb. Read protein power. I dropped 30# in 3 months, 9 mo later it's still gone and I'm never hungry. All my labs are better. Go Navy! Just watch carbs. New science supports it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App