1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Recommend a good Diary/Journal app?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by s-one, May 31, 2010.

1. s-one

s-one New Member

Hey all,

I have tried the free one called Diaro and it was working fine and had numerous entries. I was making good use of the backup/export utility in it... no problems. Then all of a sudden the developer updated the app which wiped out all my entries so the logical thing to do was to restore from its import utility and guess what? Ultimate fail; it didn't work. Argh!

So now I'm searching for a really good one that I'm willing to shell out for. As of now I'm trying out the free Ultramate one considering paying for the unlocked version. So I wanted to get your feedback if any of you had any recommendations on a nice one.

Kind regards,
    s-one
Search tags for this page
best android diary

best android diary app

best android diary journal app
best android journal app

best diary app for android

best diary for android
best free android diary app
best free android journal app
best free journal app for android