Reboots

dirtnasty

Reaction score
So my daughter having mad reboot & keyboard problems is this something going on wit the x cause I know the thunderbolt just got a update to fix that issue

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
So my daughter having mad reboot & keyboard problems is this something going on wit the x cause I know the thunderbolt just got a update to fix that issue

It's a problem that has been around for a year, there is no fix, and there will be no fix.

Well, you could get an iPhone, but that isn't really what I would consider a fix. LOL

It's an Android problem, lots of these phones have it.

nissmo66

Reaction score

It's a problem that has been around for a year, there is no fix, and there will be no fix.

Well, you could get an iPhone, but that isn't really what I would consider a fix. LOL

Unfortunately, the Iphone fix you mentioned is the reputation Android is getting....

At my company, it's either iphones or andriods, and the consensus is iphone's just work...always

I'm one of the last to still have an Android

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score

Unfortunately, the Iphone fix you mentioned is the reputation Android is getting....

At my company, it's either iphones or andriods, and the consensus is iphone's just work...always

It is unfortunate that things are going that way. I left the iPhone because of dropped calls, but now that it is on Verizon, that is solved for the most part.

My only hangup about going back is screen size and features. I guess I could live without a removable batter and SD card, as the iPhone gets awesome battery life and with 64GB of storage I really wouldn't need more space than that.

So for me to even consider it, we would need to see 4G/LTE and a larger screen. After browsing and watching video on a 4.3" screen, I can't go back to that little postage stamp 3.5" display.

If Apple can deliver on that stuff, and if Google doesn't get off their butt and start fixing a lot of these bugs and things, I will have to consider getting a VZW iPhone at some point, or a WM7 phone.

nissmo66

Reaction score

It is unfortunate that things are going that way. I left the iPhone because of dropped calls, but now that it is on Verizon, that is solved for the most part.

My only hangup about going back is screen size and features. I guess I could live without a removable batter and SD card, as the iPhone gets awesome battery life and with 64GB of storage I really wouldn't need more space than that.

So for me to even consider it, we would need to see 4G/LTE and a larger screen. After browsing and watching video on a 4.3" screen, I can't go back to that little postage stamp 3.5" display.

If Apple can deliver on that stuff, and if Google doesn't get off their butt and start fixing a lot of these bugs and things, I will have to consider getting a VZW iPhone at some point, or a WM7 phone.

Same here, plus I love the Google integration and openness of the platform....but there are glaring issues that need to be addressed.