[R] record as a clock

jloya

Reaction score
hey all,

id like to put in a request for someone to make a record (you kno the things people used to listen to music in the "olden days") as a analog clock. Id would go great with the theme of my phone and im sure others would like it
smile.gif

kinda like this one: http://indiecrafts.craftgossip.com/f...cord-clock.jpg

thank you!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is a great idea, I just might do it. I have a pretty big vinyl collection myself at home. Lots of stuff from old beatles, dylan, dead, and even new stuff like electronic DJs and such. Send me a PM with this thread so I remember...

In my Luna Theme I made the music player album art a moon that is a record on a turntable with a needle. haha.

OP
J

jloya

Reaction score
so i was thinken about your moon as a record on a turn table and it brought me to this idea

what if you could create a widget/clock that the 1st table on the left was the clock ...the mixer in the middle was kind of like the extended controls widget were you could control all your volume settings....and then the table on the right...umm i dunno havent figured out a use for that but maybe you can think of something??

this is a little farfetched but i think it has potential

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so i was thinken about your moon as a record on a turn table and it brought me to this idea

what if you could create a widget/clock that the 1st table on the left was the clock ...the mixer in the middle was kind of like the extended controls widget were you could control all your volume settings....and then the table on the right...umm i dunno havent figured out a use for that but maybe you can think of something??

That would be amazing! (if i could code hahaha)

OP
J

jloya

Reaction score

That would be amazing! (if i could code hahaha)

lol you and me both...maybe one day...