Questions: Camera? Does the alarm have the inceasing volume feature?

Soucouant61

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Moto and have had two so far. (D2 Global, & RAZR MAXX) The build quality was excellent. I also liked Moto's light skin over the OS, and they made the best car-docks for their products. Unfortunately the cameras were poor in comparison. I currently have an LG G2. Mine is an excellent phone, with outstanding battery life and a good camera. However, I miss some of the Moto features. It might seem unimportant, but the increasing volume alarm was one. (I can't believe LG doesn't have that) I was looking at the Turbo yesterday, and I could not find that feature. Is it there? Also, the camera? Has it improved? I work in a very heavy iDevice industry, and it was clear how much better the iPhone's pics were than my RAZR MAXX. The LG's pic are much better. I'm up for buying the Turbo, but I need a quality camera for work. I cannot go back to people telling me "you need to get an iPhone."

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
I am very impressed with my Turbo camera.
I had a maxxHD. This blows it away.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Alarm Clock Xtreme will do that for you. Along with a dozen other equally great (free) alarm apps on the Play Store.
Good luck!

S5 tap'n

OP
S

Soucouant61

Reaction score
Alarm Clock Xtreme will do that for you. Along with a dozen other equally great (free) alarm apps on the Play Store.
Good luck!

S5 tap'n

I did try a few apps, I think including Alarm Clock Extreme. However, it had many negative reviews for how it affected the phone. On my phone it sucked battery and caused hangs. When I removed it, everything went back to normal. Perhaps it's been updated, I'll check. But I'd still prefer it as a native feature.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
It has the best camera that Motorola has ever put in a phone, but compared to other smartphone cameras out there, it's merely average in my opinion. It's actually the reason I'll be returning my Turbo this week. For people who don't demand a lot of their smartphone camera, it's more than adequate. But for those who want more, there are better ones out there.