Question on calibrating the battery. ROM installed

PbSandman7

Reaction score
I just flashed the new [K]IN3TX with the blur add-on and ICS tpax. I am curious if I should calibrate my battery to maximize my battery life with this new ROM. It seems like most recommend to let it run all the way dead until the phone shuts off, then recharge to 100% without unplugging. When I first purchased the phone I got it all set it up while charging, let it get to 100%, then just used it as normal. It never went to a complete dead stage.
Should I also erase the current battery "stats" or whatever they are called in the settings and proceed with draining the battery.. then charging..etc. ?

OP
P

PbSandman7

Reaction score
Thanks for the link, good info. Any idea if doing the battery cycle from dead to completely charged will help any, especially now being on a new ROM?
My battery life isn't terrible by any means, just mainly curious if it can get even better.

Tonik

Reaction score
Can't hurt, but I doubt that it will change any thing. On a new battery, maybe. I have no proof of that, just my opinion.

blwn327

Reaction score
Ehen I rooted I used battery calibration and a battery drain app and it definitely helped my battery alot

Sent from my 43v3r ROOTED BADASS BIONIC!