1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Question about themes

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by brandon890, Aug 17, 2011.

1. brandon890

brandon890 New Member

Ok, so I have the gingerbread liberty rom v.0.8 and I was wondering if i can still use the themes that are under the froyo section in the rom manager in toolbox, because there are no themes under the gingerbread one.
    I am new to liberty so im not sure if you can use those, or if there just are not any themes out to use on the gingerbread version yet.

Thanks for the help!
  2. stealthychief

stealthychief Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

You can find plenty of themes for Liberty GB in this forum. Iv'e released 4 blackout style themes if your'e interested in those just do a search for them (blue, red, green, and orange blackout themes). There's also plenty of others to choose from. If you have a specific theme style you are looking for let me know and I will help you find it.
  3. Kasey Krehbiel

Kasey Krehbiel New Member

And the answer is NO. Do not install any themes that were not written specifically for LGB 0.8. Those themes also work on LGB 0.9, but don't use any from 0.7 or earlier, or FroYo. They'll bork your phone and you'll have to SBF.