question about handcent

nwwolf1

Reaction score
For some reason only some of my contacts show up with pictures on my convo list. Any idea how I can get all my contacts to have a profile pic?

Quick side question. Is there any way to check my own threads on droidforums through my account without searching the pages?

techRob

Reaction score
If I'm understanding correctly, the pictures are either assigned by you via the Contacts, or some of them are assigned thru Facebook. For some reason my girlfriend's picture doesn't show up on my phone from facebook tho :( ...it used to. I never had her name typed in the same way as on Facebook either - but her e-mail is there, etc.. Umm..I hope that helped that one.

Checking threads you've started / responded to: click the button on the Droidforums page says User CP - it's part of the main menu on the pages. They will only show if someone newly responds to them tho. At least that's been my experience - I just discovered that this weekend (when i utterly lived on here) :happy:

brando56894

Reaction score
I would assume that the names in your contact list have to be the same as they are on facebook but IIRC I put my friends name in as "bob wilson" when on facebook he has it as "robert wilson" and his picture still showed up even though I didnt have his email in my phone.

Last edited: