1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

.qcp helllllllp!!!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by droiddoesnt420, Jul 7, 2011.

1. droiddoesnt420

droiddoesnt420 New Member

How to I convert these darn qcp files to mp3 or wav....
    and im not buying some prog to do it...
  2. newbeginningboy

newbeginningboy New Member

The QCP file format is used by many cellular telephone manufacturers to provide ring tones and record voice. However, this Qualcom PureVoice (specifically a LG or Motorola recorded QCP file or QCP with TIA IS-127 Enhanced Variable Rate Codec, Speech Service Option 3 ) is not compatible with most media player and not supported by Windows and Mac. It will end in fail if you try to play the recorded QCP file with Windows Media Player, iTunes, QuickTime on Windows or Mac computer.

In order to successfully play QCP files anywhere, converting QCP to MP3/WAV/WMA will be a recommended solution.

Just google search Step by Step Guide on How to Convert QCP to MP3, WAV, WMA on Windows or Mac

You will find a detailed guide on how to convert QCP to MP3, it also applies to convert QCP to MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC and etc.
  3. bagrrany

bagrrany New Member

Faasoft's great "Audio Converter" probably is one of the best commercial choice to convert QCP to MP3, WAV, etc, though. I've been using it for a few years now.