Puzzle Bobble [V1.0.0] starting

goodteam

Reaction score
View attachment 15272The fruits are ripe on the farm, come and play with your friends!
A classic bubble breaker game: shoot bubbles and when three or more bubbles of the same color are placed together, they disappear
Added the new 99 balls mode to challenge the limit of speed and skill!

View attachment 15275
We have more free games about ball, bubble, casual, puzzle, vegetables, farm, birds, daily life, classic ... ... and so on. Go and check it out!

View attachment 15273
View attachment 15274

Like a friend, please download:Puzzle Bobble - Cyrket

OP
G

goodteam

Reaction score
Have any questions can give us feedback on the game, thank you ~

NebulaOcton

Reaction score
I sent them a note that I found the title puzzle bobble malicious. They sent me a note saying Oh sorry the game is supposed to be Bubble Bobble.

F this company.

Diordna

Reaction score
Maybe he got confused with the name cause his game is a knock off of Puzzle Bobble?
Then again, the app itself is calle Puzzle Bobble too. Can't really accidentally do that, but Puzzle Bobble is mainly known for Bust-a-move I think at least.

But idk, idc either it's just a name and another app in the market so not worth complaining about, everyone will sleep over it lol.

OP
G

goodteam

Reaction score
I'm sorry, let us problems, before we give the name of the game did not take into account, and then click update when we will modify the name, thank you ~

OP
G

goodteam

Reaction score
Hope to concentrate on the game, you can give us more suggestions on the game, so we can better optimize and adjust, thank you ~