Putting Movies on my Droid X

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by RVC, Aug 23, 2010.

1. RVC

RVC Member

Ratings:
    +0
    On my Droid I used double twist then when I got my droid x I out my SD card with my movies on it in the new phone. I am not trying to put more movies on my X and I can't drag and drop the movies. When I hook the phone up to my Mac it says Motorola MB810my Droid said "Droid" and I could sync my music and drag and drop movies from double twist on to the phone....I can't do that with the X. What am I doing wrong.:motdroidvert:

2. goracer

goracer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not a mac user but I know ipod will only sync to one computer's i tunes (or visa versa). So it may be possible dtwist will only sync with your droid1.

I don't think moto tools is mac compatible. Will itunes not sync with the new droidx?

3. RVC

RVC Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can get the music on the DX but not the videos...it was so easy with my moto droid. I may switch back because of this.

4. goracer

goracer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The folder structure may be different on D1 and DX. I still don't know where the music folder is on the DX but pictures and movies are under DCIM and then camera.

5. rcjames

rcjames Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well what i do i create folder of video and folder of music, then i drag and drop, i did once sync with my window media player on my window 7 premium. I have rock player and when i load it then i go to the folder that my video is and i play it. Music players the one i have finds all the music i have. It's not that hard guys. Try a bit harder.

6. RVC

RVC Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I figured it out. You have to enable debugging for USB in applications>development>usb debugging and then Double Twist will recognize your droid.

Search tags for this page

music and movies to droidx folder