Putting Movies on my Droid X

RVC

Reaction score
On my Droid I used double twist then when I got my droid x I out my SD card with my movies on it in the new phone. I am not trying to put more movies on my X and I can't drag and drop the movies. When I hook the phone up to my Mac it says Motorola MB810my Droid said "Droid" and I could sync my music and drag and drop movies from double twist on to the phone....I can't do that with the X. What am I doing wrong.:motdroidvert:

goracer

Reaction score
I'm not a mac user but I know ipod will only sync to one computer's i tunes (or visa versa). So it may be possible dtwist will only sync with your droid1.

I don't think moto tools is mac compatible. Will itunes not sync with the new droidx?

OP
RVC

RVC

Reaction score
I can get the music on the DX but not the videos...it was so easy with my moto droid. I may switch back because of this.

goracer

Reaction score
The folder structure may be different on D1 and DX. I still don't know where the music folder is on the DX but pictures and movies are under DCIM and then camera.

rcjames

Reaction score
The folder structure may be different on D1 and DX. I still don't know where the music folder is on the DX but pictures and movies are under DCIM and then camera.

Well what i do i create folder of video and folder of music, then i drag and drop, i did once sync with my window media player on my window 7 premium. I have rock player and when i load it then i go to the folder that my video is and i play it. Music players the one i have finds all the music i have. It's not that hard guys. Try a bit harder.

OP
RVC

RVC

Reaction score
I figured it out. You have to enable debugging for USB in applications>development>usb debugging and then Double Twist will recognize your droid.