Pure Calendar

krazzyjman

Reaction score
I was thinking about buying the pure claendar widget but I have only one question before I do. If I a reoccuring task say lime every Wednesday do I have to manually out it in, or I can tell it that this event happens every wednesday at the same time?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Should be able to tell it. If not, there's that awesome "Uninstall & Refund" option within 48 hours.

I was thinking about buying the pure claendar widget but I have only one question before I do. If I a reoccuring task say lime every Wednesday do I have to manually out it in, or I can tell it that this event happens every wednesday at the same time?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

harrellj

Reaction score
Pure calendar widget displays your calendar in your Google account. If you have multiple sub-calendars (like I have a calendar from Yahoo for my college's basketball team, one from firstshowing.net with new movies coming out in the theater, etc), Pure Calendar will let you choose which ones do display, same if you have multiple Google accounts attached to your phone. So, yes, if you have a reoccurring appointment, it will show up.

It is not a calendar app however, just a widget to display the agenda (unless you get pure grid calendar, which I haven't used).