Pulldown clock problem - Liberty 1.0

AshG

Reaction score
I was switching between themes tonight and noticed that the Pulldown Bar clock was missing on any theme with a black bar. The clock is present in the Vanilla theme. I am assuming that this means the clock's font color is not changing with the theme (other bar icons appear correctly) but cannot be sure.

Are there any recommendations as to how to get this functioning properly? I have scoured the menus looking for a solution but can't seem to find a setting that will change the clock color or toggle it on/off for testing purposes.

Thanks for your help!

anrichardson

Reaction score
I was switching between themes tonight and noticed that the Pulldown Bar clock was missing on any theme with a black bar. The clock is present in the Vanilla theme. I am assuming that this means the clock's font color is not changing with the theme (other bar icons appear correctly) but cannot be sure.

Are there any recommendations as to how to get this functioning properly? I have scoured the menus looking for a solution but can't seem to find a setting that will change the clock color or toggle it on/off for testing purposes.

Thanks for your help!

They are aware of this issue, the best thing to do is install the rom again without wiping to reset everything back.

Ludachrls83

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. How would I go about reinstalling Liberty without having to reinstall all apps and settings?

Thanks