psx4droid on motorola droid...first impression

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sileem

Reaction score
FFIX works OK, no FMV audio, in game audio is a little choppy, and the battle window blinks alot, but its playable on 1GHz

Ritterbruder

Reaction score
Xenogears would be literally perfect EXCEPT it has some problems with collision detection which makes you unable to run up stairs and sometimes fall through land. Sound is perfect and it doesn't slow down on my phone.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Gran Turismo 2 is way too slow to play. 1 second in game is like 2 seconds in real life.

ragingd

Reaction score
Does the PSX emu work on Stock Droid 2.1? If not, can I just overclock the droid without applying a custom rom? Thanks for any replies

drpaul07

Reaction score
Thats what i want to do, just have 2.1 with root in order to overclock my droid. Will that make a noticeable difference?

And i've tried a few games on my stock 2.1 droid. Some work decently (with some lag) and some are just too slow to play. All have some problems with sound with the ones i've tried. Still i think it'll improve with updates.

drpaul07

Reaction score
Thats what i want to do, just have 2.1 with root in order to overclock my droid. Will that make a noticeable difference?

And i've tried a few games on my stock 2.1 droid. Some work decently (with some lag) and some are just too slow to play. All have some problems with sound with the ones i've tried. Still i think it'll improve with updates.

Oops sorry, i pretty much asked that question already lol

ap3604

Reaction score
Got a question:

Final Fantasy 7 is three different disk roms... I've never played it before BUT will psx4droid know to load your last saved state from your disk 1 rom onto the first time you start disk 2?

Thanks for your help guys =]

Status
Not open for further replies.