Proud New Moto Droid Owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by cbsstone, Dec 20, 2009.

1. cbsstone

cbsstone New Member

Hi there. My name is Chris & I am a new Moto Droid owner. I migrated from a Blackberry Storm & before that I had Moto Q & Moto Q9M. So Im no stranger to smartphones, but when i started using my Moto Droid, I am VERY impressed. I am learning something new about it everyday. So, thanks for having a good forum and I look forward to interacting with 'ya'll'. Thanks. Chris
    :motdroidvert:
  2. boatman2220

boatman2220 New Member

Welcome to the forum, lots of us here had the Storm before getting the Droid.
  3. mcm180

mcm180 New Member

Yup! There sure are.

I feel the same way ...quite humbling & excting at the same time though ...cuz I was quite the bb expert & now love all the things we can now do, & learning bout them, and Linux too.

Welcome...enjoy. search & reachout if you have question or issue!
  4. Deuel

Deuel New Member

Welcome Chris! Came from a Moto Q myself. This phone far surpasses anything I was able to do on the Q. When we have direct sync to Outlook, the Q will be forgotten forever. :biggrin:
  5. RD in Fla

RD in Fla New Member

Add me to the Storm convert group. Bought a Droid this morning and this is my first post. We'll see how it goes.