ProjectReticle V2

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow thanks man but I don't need a donation button, if someone could get a donation it should be dhacker29!:biggrin: Next update should have REAL toggles, not just an app.

Crap guys i'm not good with apktool... I don't think we can get real toggles, however someone else is working on it and I will ask if I can add them to Project Reticle.:happy3:

Reaction score
I don't understand ROM's at all, so one question is if the camera works if I install this ROM.

And say if I need to remove the ROM for some reason, how would I go about that?

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't understand ROM's at all, so one question is if the camera works if I install this ROM.

And say if I need to remove the ROM for some reason, how would I go about that?

Yes, the camera does work, if you want to install a ROM I would recoment using safestrap so you can use your safe side for ROMS.

BigggJack

Reaction score
So far i am liking this ROM. Maybe it's just cause it isn't bloated :+) . Now i guess i need to figure out what i want to use for my non Gmail email and i will be good to go to run this as my daily driver for a while.

A little surprised it clocked about 100 less in quadrant then ICS leak.232 for me though.

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will add google now to the base tomorrow if I can. And will change battery icons too!:happy3:

Makyengo619

Reaction score
I'm loving this ROM a lot. Been using it for a few days as my Daily Driver. Its smooth, clean, quick, and battery life has been pretty good. Thank you for sharing this with us. Keep up the great work. :biggrin:

BigggJack

Reaction score
xPlatinum-Androidx said:
I wanted to install this so bad but the newest version of Safestrap for Bionic doesn't work.

I had absolutely no issues installing this ROM safe side of SAFESTRAP 2.11

Reaction score
So I got Safestrap to work, can I install while having Gingerbread or would I need to install an ICS Leak.

nhugh406

Reaction score
Could probably talk to sparkyman, redhead v5 has toggles work really well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Anomander

Reaction score
Ok, I was going to hold off until ICS was official, but I'm done waiting. This ROM looks/sounds good and so I'm goig to root my phone and give it a try. I haven't done a root since my original D1. My Bionic is currently on .905 version. hopefully by tomorrow I'll be good to go. Though Borderlands 2 is coming out and not sure how much time I'll have to read up on rooting...

OP
landon418

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Updated rom new battery icon