Problems with gmail, camera, wifi.

stacks04

Reaction score
Hey folks. I as of yesterday haven't been able to sync gmail unless I do it manually. It has worked fine for me since I got it friday but now its not working. I have tried a hard reset but to no avail.

The camera app is not as good as I'd expect out of this hi quality device but I am willing to compromise some, but I spent some time messing with the settings and got it to where it was acceptable. Then after letting the phone sit idle except a text or 2 and a phone call the camera takes horrible pics. If I go in and check the settings they are the same as I left them. I retouch the same settings already selected then go back and it works fine. It is almost like it has no internal memory.

The other issue is it is very tempremental with wifi connection. It took forever to connect on day one and now it doesnt do it automatically all the time and sometimes it doesnt connect at all. My d1 did not have these issues at all. The wifi doesnt always remember the password but other times it does. It is very frustrating for such an expensive device.