Problem with Music FX

nateccnn

Reaction score
I am using Vloume+ so I can hear my phone (slight dig at GNex...LOL). In order for Volume+ to work properly I have to disable Music FX. When Music FX is disabled and I chose <settings>, <sound>, <Music Effects> the Settings Application force closes. If I enable Music FX and go into those same settings I get the option to chose Music FX or Volume+ as the default app. When it is disabled the settings crashes every time I go into that option.

I did not attempt to disable Music FX before installing the GummyNex Rom so I do not know if this is an issue with ICS or the stock ROM that came with the Nexus. And Volume+ seems to work just fine even though the settings crashes when MusicFX is disabled. Just reporting my observations for the development.

Nate

pilot25

Reaction score
volume+ screwed up my musicfx file too. I uninstalled volume+ and now I don't have musicfx. F-ing volume+

OP
N

nateccnn

Reaction score
try scrolling to the bottom of your all apps list and see if it is disabled. Disabled apps default to the bottom of the list. Enable it and your back in business.

Nate

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums