Problem with Facebook and Droid 3

Carol_in_FL

Reaction score
I am having an unusual problem with one Facebook page. Whenever I go to call this one person, and because I have my Facebook linked to my Contacts, their Facebook identity picture comes up with the words "I'm horny" in tiny font just below it. This would maybe be funny if it wasn't my daughter!

The strange thing is apparently I'm the only one seeing this message - it doesn't appear on other people's phones. Also, these words don't appear anywhere on my daughter's Facebook wall, profile, etc. I am suspicious that my phone has some kind of virus that is downloading these words every time I either call/view my daughter's contact info (I actually saw some suspicious downloads that when I tapped them I just got a black screen with a strange website at the bottom in white letters. Could this be a virus and if so, how do I get rid of it?

I have a free A/V on my phone (Norton Lite??) And ran a scan which found nothing. Also, my daughter changed her identity picture and while at first the message was gone, it came back within a few hours.

Anyone have any ideas on what's causing this and how to get rid of it???