Problem editing theme settings

msglobe81

Reaction score
I am very new to D1-MIUI so I am just starting to play with a lot of these features such as the theme manager. Right now I am trying to change the font and boot animation. I am using 1.3.18 and the murdered out theme. I have some fonts and boot animations that were downloaded using Absolute System Root. Here is what I am doing and the results of doing so.
1. Open theme manager
2. Click on edit theme settings
3. Click on boot animation and then import theme.
4. It then opens the file explorer and I navigate to where the zip file for the boot animation is and click on it.

So after doing all that I would expect to see the new boot animation in the list but it isn't there. Not only is it not there but when I use astro file viewer to look in the folder where the zip file was it isn't even in there anymore...???

As far as the fonts go I do the same exact thing but it doesn't recognize any font files. So with that I'm wondering what format the font needs to be in.

If anyone has any advice to offer here I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance! If I left any needed info out let me know.

Reaction score
I am very new to D1-MIUI so I am just starting to play with a lot of these features such as the theme manager. Right now I am trying to change the font and boot animation. I am using 1.3.18 and the murdered out theme. I have some fonts and boot animations that were downloaded using Absolute System Root. Here is what I am doing and the results of doing so.
1. Open theme manager
2. Click on edit theme settings
3. Click on boot animation and then import theme.
4. It then opens the file explorer and I navigate to where the zip file for the boot animation is and click on it.

So after doing all that I would expect to see the new boot animation in the list but it isn't there. Not only is it not there but when I use astro file viewer to look in the folder where the zip file was it isn't even in there anymore...???

As far as the fonts go I do the same exact thing but it doesn't recognize any font files. So with that I'm wondering what format the font needs to be in.

If anyone has any advice to offer here I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance! If I left any needed info out let me know.

Okay, Font files have to be specific (a ttf file) converted to an mtz file atleast from what i understand you can find a boatload of them here.

[FONTS] Theme Manager Fonts [UPDATE 2/28]

All of those will work by either directly copying them to your miui themes folder on your sd card then going in to edit in theme manager an then fonts you will see them, or putting one in your favorite themes font folder then applying the theme.

As far as boot animations i always put it in the boots folder in my themes. I have never imported one but if you open up a theme that somebody made an see how they have their boots folder set up, if you have a custom boot just set up your folder exactly like theirs with your boots added and theirs deleted i have always got fonts and boots to work these ways with no problems hope this helps!