Poweramp now supports Beats Audio

JeffDenver

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has already posted this, but I noticed with my update a few days ago that Poweramp now has a setting that will let it activate Beats Audio on phones that have it. I tested it, and it does work.

It is buried though...navigate in the player to the "volume" section...it is a toggle button on the upper left part of the screen between the Balance and Stereo X knobs. It is just labelled "beats". You will not see the logo or anything. But it will be working.

https://lh5.ggpht.com/IuDi8hWntRPf01N76ABo6UcSREVxQNa5S5LYb3nCj7ss6zK-iaDhcrREIjA3OnT94Pzi

(Cannot embed image, sorry)

cp24eva

Reaction score
This is still good news for those that care. Some folks are against it because you can tweak poweramp the way you want. I like that the option is actually there and I like that the Rezound along with other beats phones are getting some love.

OP
JeffDenver

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I dont see how it is a bad thing...at worst it adds a nicely tweaked bass heavy preset to my list of options. It is convenient to me not to have to futz with the EQ to get what beats has by default. I'd love to see Beats Audio supported on other players.

As far as I know though, Poweramp is the only one so far other than the stock player.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Power Amp is the only one that supports Beats over Bluetooth afaik.
It's been in there a couple of updates, just the last one added "off by default to Bluetooth"

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Next up...Google Music