Possible way to unlock the bootloader! Here me out on this!

Insidious

Reaction score
I think i've found a way to possibly unlock the bootloader! If anyone is familiar with the free program calle wireshark, it allows you to decode encryption. so im going to check into it, but if anyone knows how to even attempt to touch the bootloader, and how to actually apply the unlock attempts, please post your input!

tgambitg

Reaction score
I think i've found a way to possibly unlock the bootloader! If anyone is familiar with the free program calle wireshark, it allows you to decode encryption. so im going to check into it, but if anyone knows how to even attempt to touch the bootloader, and how to actually apply the unlock attempts, please post your input!

I'm sorry, but I don't think an ethernet protocol analyzer will help with an encrypted bootloader. Also, Wireshark will not decode encryption without the key. Which we do not have.

OP
Insidious

Insidious

Reaction score
Darn haha it was worth a shot.

Sent from my Nexus Prime using DroidForums

slimpirudude

Reaction score
We should put a bounty/reward out to get it unlocked like they did at Ada for the ATRIX, bam ATRIX was unlocked ...just a idea!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Graymayre

Reaction score
We should put a bounty/reward out to get it unlocked like they did at Ada for the ATRIX, bam ATRIX was unlocked ...just a idea!

I would put some in a pot for it...