Podcast suggestions?

Zacko

Reaction score
I have one, work-related podcast that I recently started listening to and I like the Listen apparently from the market. I've wanted to subscribe to other podcasts, and would welcome any suggestions as to funny/interesting ones you consider to be "musts." Thanks for any suggestions.

cj100570

Reaction score
I have one, work-related podcast that I recently started listening to and I like the Listen apparently from the market. I've wanted to subscribe to other podcasts, and would welcome any suggestions as to funny/interesting ones you consider to be "musts." Thanks for any suggestions.

Here's my list of audio podcasts that I consider must haves

Buzz Out Loud Buzz Out Loud (MP3)

MaximumPC Maximum PC No BS Podcast RSS Feed

PCMag Radio PCMag Radio

TWiT this WEEK in TECH - MP3 Edition

tech5 tech5

The Real Deal Real Deal (MP3)

OP
Z

Zacko

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll check those out.

ldimick

Reaction score
One of my favorites is WAIT WAIT DON'T TELL ME from NPR. Not usually a fan of what I consider to be a liberal leaning NPR but this show is not too bad and funny. Nice review of the weeks events.

Also a big fan of Old Time radio shows. Lots of those out there. Download LISTEN and start searching and subscribing.

lauriep

Reaction score
I am an NPR junkie. Listen to that A LOT. So much variety in programing.

Nidisa

Reaction score
I love NPR too :) Wait Wait is a FAV!!! Also found Friday News Roundup with Diane Rheme (?)

I use MediaFly for podcasts. I tried Google Listen....but I found the interface confusing and searching a nightmare!

Nidisa

Reaction score
I love Mediafly! Make an account online, search through the subjects/topics....Add them to your favorites. They sync up with your phone. You can set it to auto download new episodes/programs. It's GREAT! love love looooove it!!!

Great support forum too :) It's FREE!

I use Sleeptimerzzz with it; just set how many mins before it shuts down, select the "player" I want Sleeptimer to control (Mediafly), pop it in the multimedia dock and I'm listening to great content till I fall asleep, Sleeptimer shuts down Mediafly, and next thing I know my Droid is waking me up to the most obnoxious alarm sound I could find!

LuxoDave

Reaction score
Skeptics Guide to the Universe
Skeptiod
Dan Carlins Hardcore History

ldimick

Reaction score
I love Mediafly! Make an account online, search through the subjects/topics....Add them to your favorites. They sync up with your phone. You can set it to auto download new episodes/programs. It's GREAT! love love looooove it!!!

I use Sleeptimerzzz with it; just set how many mins before it shuts down, select the "player" I want Sleeptimer to control (Mediafly), pop it in the multimedia dock and I'm listening to great content till I fall asleep, Sleeptimer shuts down Mediafly, and next thing I know my Droid is waking me up to the most obnoxious alarm sound I could find!

The lack of a sleep timer is one of the MAJOR things I miss about my iPhone. You may have solved my problem! I like to fall asleep listening to radio podcasts.

rosie314

Reaction score
Sleeptimerzzz

I did a google search and I couldn't find the 'slitertimerzzz' except for the computer. You use this with your Droid?