Platinum Brand Case/Holster Combo..Quick Look

BubbaRob

Reaction score
Quick look as the title states. I like that it covers the entire device. $35 at Best Buy.

Enjoy......

[video=youtube;eHOs8iNEMJM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHOs8iNEMJM]YouTube - Platinum Brand Case/Holster for HTC Thunderbolt[/video]

NickWBurns

Reaction score
Looks kind of flimsy, not very protective at all. I just ordered my seidio active x, much better case and its less expensive (only $29). Order off seidio.com and use the code DIS2011 to get 20% off. That's what I did only downside is I have no clue when I'll get it, oh well inn go naked till then

Sent through a bolt of lightning

hogowner

Reaction score
It is not bad at all. I have his case and it does the job just fine.

Sent from my THUNDERBOLT

mikezq8ss

Reaction score
Looks kind of flimsy, not very protective at all. I just ordered my seidio active x, much better case and its less expensive (only $29). Order off seidio.com and use the code DIS2011 to get 20% off. That's what I did only downside is I have no clue when I'll get it, oh well inn go naked till then

Sent through a bolt of lightning

It's not bad... it does fit on the phone really snugly, the lock engages nicely and requires a bit of pressure to separate the two halves once they are joined on the phone, they definitely are not going to come apart accidentally in your pocket. I've already dropped mine with the case on it, actually, it was more of a fling out of my Tahoe... The phone was on my lap and after I parked at home I went to get out and, well, I'm sure you can figure out what happened next.

My phone is fine, the dust spot wiped off the case and you couldn't tell it was ever dropped... er... thrown across my driveway. I'm not saying it's bombproof and I'm also waiting for another nicer option to come out.

The only problem I have with it is I bought the 2750 battery and the case no longer fits.

I has batteries juices now though! :icon_ banana: