Plague Inc. Now Available in Play Store

Edognights

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;7pBOXr3jRME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pBOXr3jRME&feature=player_detailpage[/video]​

Plague Inc., the popular iOS game, is now available in the Play Store. Plague Inc. is a strategy game where the player controls an infectious disease with the goal of wiping out humanity. The player must upgrade their infectious disease with various genetic mutations that affect transmission, symptoms, and abilities in order to eradicate human kind before they can find a cure. The game is free to play but in-app purchases are available to remove ads as well as unlock features and abilities (most can be unlocked just by playing the game). You can grab the app in the play market here. Check it out and let us know what you think in the forums.

Source: Android Police

swc2001

Reaction score
I gotta say thats a pretty Warped concept!! Oh by all means... sign me up for this one.. NOT!!
No wonder its popular on iphone... they are probably pretending that they are wiping out all of Android instead of Humanity. LOL :p

Anomander

Reaction score
My first thought when I saw this was of the Flash game Pandemic where you create a virus to wipe out the world. I'll be checking this one out and see how it plays.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
Anomander said:
My first thought when I saw this was of the Flash game Pandemic where you create a virus to wipe out the world. I'll be checking this one out and see how it plays.

This.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
We keep going the way we're going and this will be real life.Lets see if it's a popular game then.Just something to make you think about over the wkend.:)

Reaction score
It can get addicting. Me and a few coworkers try to see who can get the first score!

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx CM10 KOA Resurrection

Anomander

Reaction score
So far my highest score is 63 on normal. The game does get addicting and the options you can do to your virus are pretty good. I like being able to pick the country you start out with as well.