1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

phone will turn on then after being on will turn off

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by yamaha83, Sep 25, 2010.

1. yamaha83

yamaha83 New Member

so my battery died last night and now when i plug it in it will turn on then after booting all the way up to where i can actually use the phone, it will just shut off? even while being plugged in? i can boot into recovery and it will stay on with no issues... so i thought something was wrong with the ROM so i tried loading BB.5 same issue... tried loading an old nandroid that i know had no issues and same thing? no idea what to do? anyone have any idea what could be wrong? i thought maybe it was the battery wont take a charge but i dont get the same issue when in recovery?
  2. teddyearp

teddyearp New Member

Stupid question, but are you plugging it into the wall or your computer. If you are using the wall charger and having this problem, then it's probably a hardware problem and time to unroot and return it. We still have until November 6, 2010 for hardware failures.

good luck
Search tags for this page
android phone turns on then off
cuts on then cuts right off motorola droid
motorola droid 2 turns on then turns off
my android phone keeps turning on and off then it will die
my android turns on then off
my phone got wet now when i try to charge urns on and then t
my phone keeps turning off is it becuase the battery got wet

my samsung sch-s720c turn on and then turn right back off he

my wet phone keeps turning off
phone dies then keeps turning on and off