phone sms to tablet

dave52355

Reaction score
Has anyone came across an app that would automagically transfer an sms message received on my Bionic to my wifi only tablet? Also would like to send sms back thru phone from my tablet.

Thanks

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
MightyText

It allows you to receive and send text messages from your phone through your computer and/or tablet.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Tablet Talk in the Play Store is another option...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Ever since I discovered TabletTalk I haven't used my phone at home at all, ok except when a call comes in.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Ever since I discovered TabletTalk I haven't used my phone at home at all, ok except when a call comes in.

It's been the same way for me with MightyText. And I love that it works via a computer as well. I can text away while on my laptop in a meeting and no one knows what I'm up to. :)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
It's been the same way for me with MightyText. And I love that it works via a computer as well. I can text away while on my laptop in a meeting and no one knows what I'm up to. :)
I think I used MightyText when it was in beta (though I might be mixing my apps up), boy has it gone through quite the change. I may just give it a shot again. Otherwise I use TabletTalk and AirDroid at the same time.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tablet Talk in the Play Store is another option...

Tablet Talk now does mms very well as well, both send and receive from the tablet.
I've never tried Mighty Text but have heard only good things about it .

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

adb77

Reaction score
Has anyone came across an app that would automagically transfer an sms message received on my Bionic to my wifi only tablet? Also would like to send sms back thru phone from my tablet.

Thanks

PopMyPhone also does this. It uses email so any computer or tablet can be used to send/receive an SMS from any email client. The SMS is sent from your phone.

cybertj.2000

Reaction score

You could use a Bluetooth headset, answer the call or dial the number directly from tablet talk, never need to pick up your phone!!!

We are the Droid!! You will be assimilated!! Resistance is futile!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums